Stadler Rail Group is a system supplier for customer-specific rail vehicles with manufacturing and service locations in Switzerland and around the world. We are a leading manufacturer of regional and suburban trains, trams, and rack-and-pinion rail vehicles and systems.
Stadler has multiple contracts to deliver passenger rail vehicles to customers in the United States and Canada. To help fulfill this demand, we are looking to fill the following position in our NEW Salt Lake City facility.
What we offer
We provide an interesting and challenging position in an international, success-oriented company with national and international career opportunities. Extensive training, competitive salary, vacation time, 401K program are some of the great benefits Stadler offers.
As an Engineering and Operations Assistant you will assisting the department heads for both Engineering and Operations. If you are an experience Administrative Assistant who wants to be part of a team that builds high quality, state of the art passenger trains, this is your career!
- Schedule and organized management meetings, prepare meeting agendas and take meeting minutes
- Work closely with Heads of Engineering and Operations to plan department events and work activities
- Answering phone calls, directing calls, taking messages
- Design and improve KPI reports and distribute to all necessary team members
- Schedule group meetings across different time zones
- Routing Correspondence, drafting letters and documents, initiating teleconferences, research, and editing materials
- Internal distribution of letters and invoices between department heads and administration
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum 4 years Administrative Assistant experience (with 1 year at an executive level a plus)
- Great people, interpersonal, and communication skills required
- Must have a professional attitude and able to maintain confidentiality
- Project coordination experience a plus
- Fluent in English (verbal and written) German Speaking a plus
- Must have terrific organization skills, word processing skills, and problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Outlook
- Must be proficient, detail-oriented, and work well under stress
Stadler US is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Stadler US is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local laws.